This role will see you holding responsibility for all sales activities in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland and Austria. You will be part of the Management Team in the Netherlands and will be participating in the European Sales Directors meeting, where the Sales Directors jointly determine strategy for Europe. Encouraging, motivating, coaching and supporting the Sales team in an inspiring way will be a role that really appeals to you. As Sales Director Western Europe, you will be the driving force behind achieving the European sales and growth targets.
- Amassing, analysing and assessing information on existing and new markets, customers, competitive conditions and products
- Determining the sales strategy in consultation with the Managing Director Europe and setting the sales targets at the European level
- Developing and implementing the strategic, tactical and operational sales plan
- Partly shaping policy regarding development of the range
- Ensuring effective, efficient international collaboration with sister companies
- Ensuring plans are implemented and targets are met, assessing the commercial results against budget and market development and adjusting course if need be
- Maintaining relationships with direct and indirect buyers (both current and potential) with the focus being on key accounts, wholesale, retail, top 10 fitters and housing associations
- Implementing pricing policy, concluding pricing agreements, setting price conditions, providing information on pricing and range, developing special campaigns, etc.
- Taking part in trade shows and other activities (promotional and otherwise)
- Leading the sales offices in the Netherlands and Germany
WISA is an ambitious company. Our top priority is customer satisfaction, so we do our utmost to provide our national and international customers with the best sanitary products. As the European headquarters of Fluidmaster, we are engaged in coordinating and reinforcing a variety of brands in Europe. Consequently, we are looking for a commercially-minded, proactive Sales Director Western Europe who is willing to take charge and has the ability to professionalise the departments, including through fostering international collaboration with sister companies.
Profile of the ideal candidate
- Will have successfully completed a university or higher professional education degree programme related to commercial economics
- Will have at least 10 years' experience in a management position within the sanitary industry or a market for technical products
- Good oral and written communication skills for the purposes of translating policy plans and keeping in touch with internal and external customers
- A solid command of Dutch, German and English (oral and written)
- Strategic and commercial insight
- Customer-oriented, results-oriented mindset
- Entrepreneurial and decisive
- Analytical skills
What we offer
A 40-hour working week in an exceedingly diverse, reliable and growing international organisation with prospects of a permanent employment contract. The fact that WISA is constantly innovating within this dynamic market means that you will have ample opportunity to develop yourself and take on new challenges, obviously in return for a competitive salary.
Furthermore, we offer a fantastic package of fringe benefits:
- 8% holiday pay
- 28 days holiday allowance and 13 ATV (reduced working hours) days
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Generous pension scheme
Please send us your curriculum vitae along with a covering letter setting out why you feel you are the right person for this role. Please apply before 25 February by sending an email marked for the attention of Yvonne van Dinter to email@example.com. To find out more about the role, feel free to get in touch with us by calling +31 (0)26 362 90 20.
Did you know that WISA…
- has been supplying world-class quality and innovation since 1865?
- is famous for its sanitary flushing technology?
- is a traditionally Dutch firm with its office and production site in Arnhem?
- is part of Fluidmaster, the number one in toilet repair supplies worldwide?